Self -care is so important to living your best life. When we think of self -care, we often imagine it as something that happens on our day off when we’re not at work or at school.
What if you were able to practice healthy habits wherever you are, instead of waiting until the evening or scheduling it for the weekend?
Here’s a list of a few tips we’ve come up with that can help you become not only more productive and energized during work or school, but also help you develop a work-life balance that leads to a healthier, happier mindset:
- Don’t engage with negativity
- Reduce overwhelm, ask for help
- Take your lunch & protect your breaks
- Say no without feeling guilty
- Drink water, eat healthy snacks
Love and Best of Health,
Ayan S. MSN, RN, Co-founder, Operations