Self-care is so important to living your best life. When we think of self-care, we often imagine it as something that happens on our day off when we’re not at work or at school.
What if you were able to practice healthy self-care habits wherever you are, instead of waiting until the evening or scheduling it for the weekend?
Here’s a list of a few self-care tips we’ve come up with that can help you become not only more productive and energized during work or school, but also help you develop a work-life balance that leads to a healthier, happier mindset:
- Don’t engage with negativity
- Reduce overwhelm, ask for help
- Take your lunch & protect your breaks
- Say no without feeling guilty
- Drink water, eat healthy snacks